

This one is not very original, but it was still pretty funny nonetheless. I went to change Dalon's diaper and he came back wearing this..

This was the closest I could get to the back. He likes to move a lot!
BRIAN*ANGELA*LUCAS*DALON*MICAH


This one is not very original, but it was still pretty funny nonetheless. I went to change Dalon's diaper and he came back wearing this..

Posted by bladesfam at 7:22 PM
6 comments:
Oh that's adorable and hilarious! Although you should have let us all believe it was true and then told us tomorrow it was a prank!
Very cute! April Fools day always gets the pregnancy rumors going :)
how cute is he? cmon you dont wanna join the three kids club with me?? miss you guys! wish i was there to rock out with you and adi!
it is my experience that many a pregnant women who want to tell but don't want to tell pull this trick ;)
Haha!!! You seriously freaked me out for just a sec...even with the April fools title at the top. :)
This is a great one! I'll have to remember it for the future.
Post a Comment