BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Summary of Disneyland

I wasn't sure how the kids would react to Disneyland.  Dalon is a little young and I wasn't sure what Lucas would do.  But before Owen turned three we decided to go and check it out.  This lil' movie is a good summary of our day.  They LOVED it!  I thought the boys would tucker out by eight, but this was filmed at eight.  Needless to say, we didn't get on the road until 11:30PM!  I was shocked, but Disneyland is way more fun with your kids!!! On this ride is Austin, Adrienne, Owen, Lucas, Dalon and myself, also filming!)

5 comments:

Crazy Lifferths said...

So sad that I missed that ride!! I love Autie's laugh on it though, thanks for posting! And thanks for letting us crash the party, it was a BLAST!

Summer said...

Fun!! I'm jealous...I haven't been to Disneyland for a few years and I miss that place. :)

The Pollock Family said...

So fun! We are going May 18 with a company trip with Apple so it should be so fun! :) Ian thinks Disneyland is his place. :)

Tara Shirley said...

That's awesome that they had so much fun! I can't wait to take Gwen. Be sure and call when you come up here this summer, I would love to see you! We are going to be coming home sometime this summer too, so I will let you know when so we can come visit you.

Joel said...

sara: heck yeah! now you know why miles and i were at disney at least once a week. we loved it! (still do) and when you get a season pass and have kiddos under 3 it's sooooo super cheap.