BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pictures?!

Sorry, there aren't any pictures with this update because I have taken so many wonderful pictures with my camera but when I try to upload them to the blog it won't let me access my iphoto library.  I haven't quite taken the time to tinker with this to get them up, so most of my updates have been of pictures I have taken with my cell phone!  Thanks to Summer, I actually got a bloglist started (she walked me through it!-Thanks Summer!)  So hopefully in the future my blogs will be more complete with so many of the photos that I have been wanting to add.

2 comments:

The Pollock Family said...

You are too funny. :) I hope things are going better with you. :)

Crazy Lifferths said...

You crack me up! I am not even really sure what the update was?! That you have links on your blog now?! HAHA! I love it, pure Ang style! Hope you guys are having a crazy busy fun time in San Diego!