It all started when I was doing the laundry. The boys started helping and before I knew it, the laundry sat on the couch while we built a fort with the clean sheets! It was so much fun. The boys laughed and we hid under there for quite a while. I snapped a few pictures while they were going in circles. dalon was leading this time!
February 2017
6 years ago

5 comments:
You're the best mom ever. I wish my mom would have let me stomp around in the mud.
Yes! I love it! Lucas is covered in mud!! What fun that would have been. We miss you guys so much...so I am glad that you updated so I could see the cute little guys. I will have to show Austin in the morning, as he still calls Lucas, "Cu Cu"!
Wow... I don't know if I would have been such a free spirited mom as you to let them play in the mud. I have major issues with cleaning up. It was really hard for me to let my kids make messes or be messy. But I admire that you can let them use their imaginations and enjoy playing in the water and mud :)
I love the fort you guys made, it looks like they loved it too. Its so important to play with our children.
you are the best mom ever! i would never let my kids do that. i HATE dirty messes. man, i'm lame.
for all the moms afraid of messes! You give me too much credit! I stripped the boys to their cute little birthday suits leaving all clothes (and shoes) outside, and set them down in the bathtub to be cleaned. They took a pretty great nap after that and then I went out side and squirt everything off with the hose! hehe!!
Post a Comment