BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Welcome little Drew!

This morning we got a call from Michael saying that there were no open beds at Los Robles Hospital and so Adrienne wouldn't be going in until around 9 or 10.  We had Owen at our house and so we decided to go out to breakfast and then play at the park before heading up to the hospital.  Around noonish I called Michael for the update.  He said they had just broken her water but so far nothing, no worries.  About 30 minutes later I got another call to hurry up and get down there.  We were in Ventura, Michael and Adrienne were in Thousand Oaks!  We hurried and put Owen and my boys in the car and threw my mom's suitcases in the back.  We were almost to the freeway when we got another call.  He's here!!!  Wait, WHAT???!!?!?  Apparently, it happened so fast Adrienne didn't even get a chance to think about the epidural.  Then came the crazy news, he was 8 lbs 5 ounces!!!!!  That's a big baby for little Adrienne.  We got to the hospital and I got to meet my sweet little nephew!  They named him Drew Seth Barnett and he is absolutely beautiful!!!  Good job, Adrienne and Congrats to Michael, Adi and Owen for their newest member!  

4 comments:

Sara LaClaire said...

if i hear about one more person delivering their baby so fast that they didn't get the epidural i'm gonna kill myself. this is the 4th story i've heard of someone i personally know not getting the epidural in the last 12 months.
anyway, congratulations auntie!

Michael said...

We love The Blades. Thanks Angela for taking care of Owen. He loves you guys soooo much. We also love you guys!

Deno'N'Mo said...

Woohoo! Congratulations! Wow, what a nice delivery-nice and fast (except the epidural part of course)!

Davianne said...

Congrats to them!! Look at all those cute little boys you guys have in the family!! I've never had an epidural, so I don't wouldn't know the difference. But I hope she has a good recovery and they both stay healthy.