
So tonight for the big game against the Cavs we decided to all don our Jerseys and cheer for our team. We even decided to let Lucas stay up a little later to watch the game. He was very excited in the beginning and screamed for a good portion-"Go Lakers!" in a voice that was incredibly loud! I did manage to grab a picture of Lucas and Daddy watching the game. Lucas was not able to stay awake, so we will tell him tomorrow of the victory (despite the injury to Kobe's shooting hand ring finger) Dalon was very excited, although I doubt he knew exactly why, but he was happy! He, too fell asleep before the game ended. Go Lakers!
February 2017
6 years ago

3 comments:
lucas is so freaking cute! sounds like a fun night.
Go Lakers!! Angela..more posting please-I need updates as you are so freaking far away! :( I love you-hope we don't play phone tag for very long..I'll call you later!
It would be better if you guys were wearing Suns jersey's!!
Post a Comment