BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Skateboarding

Lucas was playing in the backyard when he came and got me and said' "Watch the mom!" (what he says when he wants you to watch him)  So I watched him and he put down his skateboard and stood on it.  One foot towards the end of the back and the other in the middle.  Then he leaned back and made the front of the board go up, like an olly.  He kept doing it so I thought I wanted to video it.  But when I grabbed my phone, he didn't do t anymore.  But he did start trying to move it, which I did get.  He also threw in a little snowboarding grab.  Then came the aftermath of a two year old and a skateboard.  The picture was taken two days after the crash!

7 comments:

Shaun and Jessy Cheney said...

Yay! you have a blog,well, who doesn't. I'm glad you found me. Great way to keep in touch. I'll definitely keep you posted on the new baby news. It's always fun to see you too, we should get our families together for dinner before the baby comes. what do you think? We're open this weekend or next weekend, assuming my baby won't come early, which I'm pretty sure it wont.

Shaun and Jessy Cheney said...

ps- just read the post...poor lucas. I was wondering what those scrapes were from. Looks like you're gonna have a skater in the fam. I'm sure Trevor would love to take lessons.

Summer said...

Ang, he looks like a natural! Too bad you weren't able to catch the crash...poor Lulu-he's a tough one!

Dasdel said...

Angela~ I'm glad I found your blog. Lucas is so cute on his skateboard. My son Jake started skating at about that same age. It really freaked people out to see this toddler playing and riding on a skateboard.
Now he competes and is a sponsored rider.

Kimpossible said...

He's really adorable on the skateboard, though. Does he still like it after the fall?

Unknown said...

that is seriously so cute.

amy and josh said...

Go Lucas! You gotta love them trying everything out and showing their stuff!